Tour Teotihuacan - Basilia de Guadalupe
If you want to live an exceptional experience this is the place; culture, gastronomy, history, important monuments among many other things. We have highly trained and qualified staff. Responsibility, respect and punctuality are our essential values to provide you with the best of services.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Tickets to the archaeological zone of Teotihuacan
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of Tequila, pulque and mezcal
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Teotihuacan, Ecatepec Piramides km.22 + 600, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
The Pyramids of Teotihuacán belong to the Archaeological Zone of Teotihuacán. This place was an urban center that, in pre-Hispanic times, was one of the largest in the world and today continues to surprise us. Visit this place and fall in love with our great past.
Take a walk along the Causeway of the Dead.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Juan Teotihuacan, San Juan Teotihuacan, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Tasting of ancestral drinks
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Fray Juan de Zumarraga No. 2 Villa Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
The Basilica of Santa María de Guadalupe, officially called Insigne and National Basilica of Santa María de Guadalupe, is a sanctuary of the Catholic Church, dedicated to the Virgin Mary in its invocation of Guadalupe, located at the foot of the Tepeyac Hill.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The Angel of Independence, Av. Paseo de la Reforma, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up tourists at any hotel in Mexico City.Airports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We respect and carry out all health protocols before the Covid-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.