Tour Termas Colina and Cajón del Maipo Full Day, departure from Santiago
Renew, relax and enjoy the natural properties of the hot springs and all the beauty of the Andes Mountains and Cajon del Maipo, get away from the stress of the city and get out of the routine at the Colinas Baths.
The waters of Termas Valle de Colina are highly mineralized, of magmatic origin, come from the bowels of the San José Volcano and have a series of healing properties, from the relief of rheumatic ailments, healing of dermal wounds, purification of toxins and even improvements of depressive states and stress.
In addition to enjoying the hot springs, it is possible to perform other activities such as walks through the sector enjoying the nature Termas Valle de Colina is within the Fundo El Volcán, an area of more than 500 thousand hectares, protected by the Ministry of Agriculture in the so-called project for the protection of ecosystems and high Andean species, due to its importance for the conservation of biodiversity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - We will make a Picnic when we reach the Termas Colina where we will taste a good red wine, nuts, cheese, snacks, water, juices
- Entry/Admission - Tunel Ferroviario del Tinoco
- Entry/Admission - Termas Valle de Colina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Jose de Maipo, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Discover the picturesque classic-style architecture of this small town or enjoy a well-deserved rest in the middle of nature. San José de Maipo is the starting point for multiple excursions, including rafting, canopy, fishing and trekking. Breathe the pure mountain air and relax your mind!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tunel Ferroviario del Tinoco, Camino Al Volcan, San Jose de Maipo Chile
The Tinoco Tunnel is one of the most visited places by tourists. Located 15 km from San José de Maipo in the direction of the Cordillera de Los Andes is this construction that was part of the route of the Railroad that traveled from Puente Alto to the Volcano, whose final closure occurred in 1985.
From the old railway line, today the Tinoco Tunnel is one of the few places that still remain and can be visited. That is why there are thousands of tourists who travel on foot, by motorcycle or even by vehicle, 600 meters with a floor full of stones. Some who walk inside do so accompanied by their flashlights and others walk in the dark to increase their adrenaline thanks to its darkness.
At the end of his tour is the anime of Guillermo Antonio Rojas Reyes, a young man who committed suicide in 1998 when he was 18 years old. It is said that it was because of a depression. The young man has been given the sense of miraculous because many people have made requests that have been fulfilled, so that thousands of people light candles and leave messages of thanks to this fan of the University of Chile.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Termas Valle de Colina, Route G 25, Km 81.5, San Jose de Maipo Chile
Dazzle yourself with these hot springs located in the Cajon del Maipo surrounded by the Andes Mountains.
Las Termas are perfectly integrated with the wonderful mountain environment and can appreciate the majesty of the Andes Mountains. The waters of Termas Valle de Colina are highly mineralized, of magmatic origin, come from the bowels of the San José Volcano and have a series of healing properties, from the relief of rheumatic ailments, healing of dermal wounds, purification of toxins and even improvements of depressive states and stress.
There are 9 outdoor wells with temperatures that vary between 25 degrees Celsius, in the lowest wells, up to 55 degrees Celsius, the highest.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Oficentro, Serrano 73, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people suffering from stress
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.