Tour the Island of St. Kitts observing our Culture and the Historical sites
Re-live the experience between the English, French and Kalinagoes (aka Caribs) from since 1623. Leave the island with life time pictures, memories and souvenirs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Even though this is excluded, you can purchase along the route.
viewing the historical sites in Basseterre
Route Duration: 4 hoursStops on the viewing the historical sites in Basseterre:
Attractions on the viewing the historical sites in Basseterre:
- Romney Manor - Original home of the Kalinagoes (aka Caribs) then Sir Thomas Warner
- Caribelle Batik at Romney Manor - Shows wonderful hand drawn artistic clothing and other hand made crafts located on the original Plantation foundation
- Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park - One of the Original Forts owned by the English for defending the island from Pirates
- Belle Vue - Black Rocks, observing the flow of the last volcanic eruption which formed Black Rocks.
Operates: Generally takes 3 to 4 hours but we are flexible as some guest wants to spend more time at certain locations.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.