Tour "The jewel in the crown"
In this tour we will travel through Westminster and its famous and magnificent avenues, streets, palaces and monuments.
You can not miss it so much if it is the first time you come to the city, as if you have already visited it more times. Well, with this tour we will go deeper into the most touristic and emblematic part of today's London. And we can see, if conditions permit, the Changing of the Guard.
Westmisnter is where both political power and that of the British monarchy have resided for many centuries. It is the seat of the British Parliament, also known as the Palace of Westminster. And home of Queen Elizabeth II in her now world-famous Buckingham Palace. We also have the house where the Prime Minister of the government lives when he is exercising. Probably the most famous house in the country, number 10 Downing Street.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide in Spanish
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- The tour is on foot, we do not use transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London, London, England
The aristocratic neighborhood of St James
The most exclusive Gentlemen's Club
St James Palace
The most important ceremonial avenue
St james park
Supreme Court of Justice
Palace of Westminster
The most important street in the country
Headquarters of the Mounted Guard
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Leicester Square, West End, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.