Tour to Arquà Petrarca medieval village
With this tour to Arquà Petrarca we’ll discover the second most beautiful medieval villages in venetian region. Francesco Petrarca, one of the most famous Italian poets, made Arquà Petrarca his home. In this marvellous medieval village, we’ll visit Petrarch’s house and we’ll be amazed by the beauty and sinuosity of the Euganean Hills. We can say his house is a pearl surrounded by this pretty medieval village, where the time seems to have stopped. We’ll discover it with, first, a visit in a well-known olive oil mill, where the oil producer will explain us his every day work and the process of production of olive oil. In the end, we’ll finish this visit with a guided tasting of olive oil of the Euganean Hills. We continue our experiential tour with the visit of the little enterprise of a producer of venetian delights: here we’ll have a tasting of liqueurs, marmalades and Brodo di Giuggiole accompanied by the wise tale of the owner and producer.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Guided tour of the Euganean region
- Visit of an Olive Oil Mill and Tasting of Olive oil
- Visit of a producer of preserves and liquors of the Euganean Hills and Tasting of typical delights
- Visit of Petrarch’s House
- Walking tour in Arquà, the most beautiful medieval villages in Venetian region
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Terme Euganee Train Station via air-conditioned vehicle
- Accompaniment of the Agency Local Tour Leader
- Insurance and technical organization of a certified travel agency
- Entry/Admission - Parco Regionale dei Colli Euganei
- Entry/Admission - Arquà Petrarca Borgo d'Italia
What's excluded :
- The price does not include what is not indicated.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Terme Euganee di Abano e Montegrotto, Via Castello 5, 35036 Montegrotto Terme Italy
The Euganean Spas of Abano Montegrotto are one of the most famous spa destination in the world. Our tour will start from here.
Stop At: Parco Regionale dei Colli Euganei, Via Rana Ca' Mori 8, 35042 Este Italy
The Euganean Hills are a group of hills of volcanic origin that rise to heights of 300 to 600 m from the Padovan-Venetian plain a few km south of Venice.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Arquà Petrarca Borgo d'Italia, Via Ventolone, 8, 35032 Arquà Petrarca PD, Italy
With this experiential tour to Arquà Petrarca we’ll discover the second most beautiful medieval villages in Italy, in the hearth of Euganean Hills.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale Stazione, 35036 Montegrotto Terme PD, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
FROM TERME EUGANEEYou'll find your local tour leader (with the blue minivan Lovivo branded) in front of your hotel or at the Terme Euganee train station
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- The village is on a hill, the streets are uphill
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.