Tour to Arrabida mountains (Statue of Christ, Azeitão, Setúbal, Bridges)
The tour is designed for those who want to get acquainted with the southern shore of the Tagus River and enjoy the region, which is famous for its seafood, cheese and wine. You will have the opportunity to dine in one of the best seafood cafes and restaurants in the region. At your request, we will stop by for a wine tasting in an old and very famous winery. We recommend stop for a cheese tasting because this region is also famous for its delicious cheese. And of course during the tour you will enjoy the beautiful views around. The tour is provided by a professional tourism driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
We will get to the Setubal peninsula crossing the 25th of April Bridge that resembles so much the Golden Gate in San Francisco.
Stop At: Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
Just behind the bridge you cannot stop near the statue of Christ, from where you can enjoy postcard views on Lisbon. We will find out why and due to whose donations the statue was constructed, and why it is so similar to the statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Azeitao, Azeitao, Setubal District, Alentejo
In the town of Azeitao, we will get acquainted with the technology of local wine production: it is here that different types of table wines are made, as well as a unique Muscat. Quinta Jose Maria da Fonseca, a wine cellar with almost 200 years of history is an ideal place for wine tasting, as the production belongs to the sixth generation of the family of winemakers!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Setubal, Setubal, Setubal District, Alentejo
We suggest to lunch with traditional seafood and fish dishes that are perfectly combined with the unusual Portuguese green wine “vinho verde”.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Serra da Arrábida, 2925, Portugal
The Setubal Peninsula also allows you to enjoy the breathtaking views of the Arrabida National Park, the Atlantic Ocean landscapes and the Troy peninsula. It is here that the Lisbonians come for beach holidays, as the local waters are known for their cleanliness and transparency, and the white sandy beaches make you plunge into the paradise atmosphere and forget about everything. Those who wish can calso visit the ancient monastery of Our Lady of Arrabida, located here on a hill.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Vasco da Gama Bridge, Lisbon Portugal
The road back to Lisbon passes through the long bridge Vasco da Gama and the modern area “Park of Nations”, built just 20 years ago for the 1998 World Exhibition.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Start of the tour from your Hotel/Apartment ou specific point in LisbonAnd also the tour can start from any hotel on the Lisbon Riviera (Cascais-Estoril etc) with additional charge.Airports
- Lisbon Portela Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, 1700-111 Lisboa, Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Sedan (3 pax max) 5/21/2020 - 10/25/2021
Minivan (7-8 pax) 5/21/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.