Tour to Aveiro and Coimbra from Porto
Coimbra - The City of Coimbra has a very unique mystique, the result of a past full of relevant facts, and also of the memories of many tens of thousands of Portuguese who, even today, spread across the country or beyond borders, remember the years of youth here, when they attended the University, times normally of carefree, leisure and hopes.
Aveiro - The Portuguese Venice - Capital of the Ria, a vast lagoon basin where the fresh waters of the Vouga river mix with the sea waters, Aveiro, crossed by water streets where the colorful moliceiro boats slide, is one of the most interesting cities on the Portuguese coast . Its foundation occurred at the time of the Roman emperor Marco Aurélio. Due to the existence of numerous palm-footed birds that populated this lagoon area, its first name will have been Aviarium.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- entrance ticket to parks and monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aveiro, Aveiro, Aveiro District, Northern Portugal
Ria de Aveiro and Salina Canals
Pass By: Mata Nacional do Bucaco, R. Porta do Bucaco, Luso 3050-261 Portugal
Visit the National Forest and the Palace of Buçaco
Pass By: Coimbra, Coimbra, Coimbra District, Central Portugal
University of Coimbra Library
Santa Clara Monastery
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We search in any hotel in Porto
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.