Tour to Blue Hole, Horseback Riding & ATV Adventures
Travelers are transported in sanitized buses with enough room for social distancing for Travelers safety. Buses are fitted with music and microphone for Travelers comfort. Drivers and guides are always polite and informative. Travelers hands are sanitized and mask fitted on entering buses. Travelers will experience guided horse back riding through the local community, see historic places, enjoy natural rain forest and ride on the beach with horse in water. Travelers will enjoy jumping and swimming in the beautiful Blue Hole and climbing waterfalls in a tropical rain forest. The mountains awaits you to explore on ATV bikes through a guided trail in the valleys.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee To Blue Hole Not Included
- Entrance Fee To Horseback Riding Not Included
- Entrance Fee To ATV Adventure Not Included
- Water Shoes Not Included
- Entry/Admission - Hooves
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Dirt Adventure
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hooves, 61, Windsor Rd, St Ann's Bay, Jamaica
Travelers will enjoy Horse Back Riding with experience guides to a historic tour they will see local homes and a old great house then the tour continues through the rain forest which takes travelers to the beach where they can ride the horse in the water .
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Travelers will enjoy the adventures of the Blue Hole by swinging from Tarzan rope into the beautiful Blue Hole and swimming through under water caves, they will also climb and jump from waterfalls into the Blue water with experience guides which will lead you on this exciting guided tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dirt Adventure, Paradise Edge, Boscobel, Jamaica
Safety is our first priority! When reaching the tour the bikes, helmets and riding vests are sanitized before riding. Travelers will do a training course before riding in the mountains.
There will be a tour guide at the front and one at the back when doing the tour in the mountains on the ATV bikes. Travelers will ride ATVs around a track and they will also ride through the mud.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers from Hotels and Resorts are picked up at Hotels main lobby. Travelers from Ocho Rios Cruise ships are picked up at Star Bucks Cafe in Ocho Rios out side the cruise ship pier. Travelers from Villas and Air BnB are picked up at the main gate or front desk of Villas.Ports
- Ocho Rios Pier Shore Excursions, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Reynold's Pier, 2 Main St, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Departure Time :7/23/2020 - 1/8/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend bringing water shoes, sun-block lotion and repellent
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Travelers are recommended to take their own masks and sanitizers for their own preference . Due to Covid -19 restrictions air condition is restricted while driving at this time unless rain is falling.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.