Tour to Bohemian Paradise Geopark
Bohemian Paradise is a large area significant for its rock castles. It is made of three parts and we will visit one of them, the most beautiful - Prachov Rocks.
Just one hour by car from Prague, the park is situated 5 km from Jičín city. Mostly local Czech tourists admire mostly local Czech climbers who are trying to conquer various rocks in the park. Yes, this park is still not completely "found" by foreign tourists. However, it is very popular by Czech tourists.
You will be climbing constantly up and down to admire another and another view. It is great and intense experience in a virgin nature.
You should be moderately fit if you want to see everything. However, the trail may be shortened if you are tired. The total / longest distance of trail in the rocks is 5 km and you can see even little kids climbing all the way with their parents.
There is a possibility of lunch after the tour.
Park is open all year long.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Ticket to the park
- Trekking poles
- Entry/Admission - Prachovske skaly
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prachovske skaly, Holin 506 01 Czech Republic
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Czech Paradise, Antonina Dvoraka 335, Turnov 511 01 Czech Republic
This geopark is located in a broader area called Czech paradise
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your address in Prague
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Right now there are no mandatory measures in the Czech Republic as the situation is pretty ok. Masks are not required. We closely follow any changes and we are able to inform you quickly about them if they arise.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.