Tour To Citadel And Coptic And Islamic Cairo
Ancient Egypt tours representative will pick you from your hotel, enjoy Excursion in Cairo, Start your Islamic and coptic day tour to visit Citadel of Salah El Din, visit Mohamed Ali marvelous Mosque (The Alabaster Mosque), then proceed to Islamic Cairo, Visit Amr Ibn El-Ass Mosque, Ibn Tulun Mosque, Next tour to Coptic Cairo, visit the hanging Church, (El Moaalaqa church), Abu Sirga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue, vist moaz street, Lunch at local restaurant, vegetarian food available on request, at the end of your Cairo Day Trip, transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- One bottle of water on board the vehicle per trip.
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Ibn Tulun
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Al-Azhar Mosque
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping Kitty.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Then transfer to visit Citadel of Salah El-din, where you will see the view of all Cairo, as you will visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque which is considered the largest to be built in the beginning of the 19th century the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Egypt over 45 years & it is built in Turkish style. Before extending your trip, you will be served with a warm delightful lunch meal at a high quality restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mosque of Ibn Tulun, Al-Basatin, off Al-Saliba Street, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then proceed to Ibn Tulun Mosque, the Museum of Gair Anderson.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
Proceed to Old Cairo to visit fascinated built wonders such as the Hanging Church that was built in 3rd and beginning of the 4th century. also in the Basilica style., the Abu Sirga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue which dates back to the beginning of the 15th century AD It was built in the Basilica style above the cave in which the Holy Family took refuge. End your tour in Cairo with a visit to Amr Ibn El-aas mosque which is the very first mosque built in Egypt, After that transfer to important mosques and high places of worship for the Islam faith in Cairo. With 80 percent of its population as Islam, see amazing architecture built here with Islamic Cairo Tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Al-Azhar Mosque, El-Darb El-Ahmar, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Appreciate the Islamic Cairo Tour with its artistic mosques built for worship, See how Muslims gather in these mosques to show their spiritual devotion.
You will continue to explore our representative will accompany you to El Azhar. Have the chance to visit and enjoy the first Islamic University. Next is a mosque in Bab Zuweila, the Al Mouayyed Mosque. Badr Al Dein Al Gamal supervised the construction of the mosque. Then walk the road to another Islamic mosque, The Al Hussein Mosque and the unique Islamic house Beit El Sehimy. The trip continues to a Fatimide Mosque, the Al Hakam Mosque. Before the tour on Islamic Cairo is over, have the final stop at the mosques that Gawhar El Sakaly supervised while constructed, the beautiful Bab al Fetouh and Bab Al Nasr. After the trip, there you will drive to to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, (if there's enough time), one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. You will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels and cairo international airportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.