Tour to Comuna 13 and Graffitis
Together with a local guide you will walk the streets of Comuna 13 that is flooded with beautiful colors and art, you will learn the real history accompanied by a guide from the Commune, you will know first-hand the incredible events and magic that take place. hides behind beautiful works of art, live the experience of urban music and body expression enjoying this interesting place with us. You will have the opportunity to get on the Medellín Metrocable, which was the first cable system in the world, used for urban transport with intermediate stations.
You will know The escalators of Comuna 13, which are the first public and free in the country, located in the neighborhood "Las Independencias", are a benchmark of social urbanism and the transformation of the City because until a few years ago, This commune was known as one of the areas of greatest conflict ....
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional tour guide
- Local guide in commune 13
- Entrance to the Metro and Metrocable.
- Medical assistance card
- Entry/Admission - Comuna13
- Entry/Admission - Berrio Metro Station Walkway Mural By Pedro Nel Gomez.
- Entry/Admission - Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13
- Entry/Admission - Museo Casa de la Memoria
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Comuna13, Medellin Colombia
The famous Graffiti Tour is located in one of the most famous communes, commune 13, which for many years was the epicenter of wars and clashes of various groups outside the law, but today is the sign that if You can live in hope, harmony and peace.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Berrio Metro Station Walkway Mural By Pedro Nel Gomez., 52 Avenue # 50-26,, Medellin 050003 Colombia
Entrance to the metro and metrocable in Medellin.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13, Carrera 110, Medellin Colombia
Visit grafitys comuna 13
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Casa de la Memoria, Calle 51 # 36-66 Barrio Boston Parque Bicentenario, Medellin Colombia
An experience to identify all the evolution that Medellin has had despite history.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your place of accommodationAirports
- Jose Marie Cordova Airport, Medellin Colombia
- Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport, Medellin Colombia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles with occupation at 50% of their capacity
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.