Tour to Dendera and Abydos Temples
The temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known as the temple of Seti I. It is located in Abydos city about 420 km to the south of Cairo in Sohag Government, and 135 km from Luxor . The paintings of the Gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt. Then continue to Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
Cairo to Luxor
Route Duration: 8 hoursStops on the Cairo to Luxor :
Attractions on the Cairo to Luxor :
- Minya - Rest and Coffee shop
- Sohag - Rest and Coffee shop
Sidi Abd Er-Rahim Mosque
Operates: Depending of day schedules at night to be in luxor early to start the tour
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.