Tour to Desert Yurt Camp
Explore the ancient sights from the time of Alexander Great, stay in the Yurt camp and explore the desert landscape walking around the dunes with this 2 days desert yurt camp tour. Ride on the camel or drive by car to explore countries largest man-made Lake Aydarkul located 8 km to the south-east from the Yurt camp. You will also enjoy the evening around the campfire listening to the traditional songs of the local bard.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Stadium Bukhara Arena
- Entry/Admission - Aydar Lake
What's excluded :
- Guide service
- *Optional camel riding to the Lake Aydarkul (20 $ per camel)
Day 1: Day 1 – Bukhara/Samarkand – Nurata- Yurt Camp
Stop At: Stadium Bukhara Arena, Otabaya Eshanova St., Bukhara Uzbekistan
*In the morning be picked up by our driver from your hotel and drive to the yurt camp via Nurata city.
* Visit Alexander the Great’s fortress ruins
* Holly spring and mosques in Nurata city.
*Ride on the camel
* Admire the desert landscape and stay overnight in the Yurt Camp.
*In the evening listen to the music performance around the fire.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Yurt Camp
Day 2: Day 2 – Yurt Camp –Samarkand/Bukhara
Stop At: Aydar Lake, Uzbekistan
*Take a walk to the nearby village of ‘Dungalak’ to learn about the life of desert inhabitants.
* Drive by car or ride on the camels to the lake Aydarkul.
*Swim or stroll along the lake shores.
*In the afternoon drive to Samarkand/Bukhara.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Bukhara, Uzbekistan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.