Tour to fascinating Twante by boat
The small town of Twante is noted for its pottery, cotton-weaving and an old Mon paya complex. Join with us, you will visit this oasis of peace by boat and enjoy the peaceful villages in town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Purify drinking water & snow towel
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tri-shaw sightseeing
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- In the morning, we will pick you up in the hotel lobby at time advised upon reconfirmation. Your journey begins with a transfer to Yangon Jetty . You will embark on a boat to cruise along the Yangon River to the small town of Twantay. This peaceful and beautiful town is famous for its pottery, which are unique in style and technique to the Twantay area. Stroll around town to view how posts and earthen wares are made. Continue sightseeing in the town as you travel by traditional horse cart. Return to Yagon and enjoy a special lunch on board as you cruise back along the river.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-11 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.