Tour To Giza Pyramids & Cairo Citadel & Old Cairo & Egyptian Felucca and Bazaar
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to visit Citadel of Salah El Din, visit Mohamed Ali marvelous Mosque (The Alabaster Mosque).excursion to The Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren. Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant and move to Egyptian Felucca then Move to visit Old Cairo including visits to the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.There you will drive to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, (if there's enough time), one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. You will be transferred back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Private Egyptologist guide
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary)
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Tipping Kitty
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world The great Pyramid of Khufu’s (Cheops),3 small pyramids You will continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the sight of Khafre’s (kaphren) pyramid- Khufu's son, the second-largest pyramid on Giza site, the remains of the funeral temple, the pyramid of Mankawra( Mykerinus) and 3 small pyramids. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramids of chefren This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king. After visiting the pyramids, you'll then continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the three pyramids
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
then Move to visit the Citadel of Salah El-din, where you will see the view of all Cairo, as you will visit Mohamed Ali "Alabaster Mosque" which is considered the largest to be built in the beginning of the 19th century the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Egypt over 45 years & it is built in Turkish style, will drive to Khan ElKalili Bazar , (if there's enough time), one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. You will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Navigate the Nile River’s gentle current. Escape Cairo’s busy streets and enjoy warm breezes as you sample Egyptian delicacies from an open buffet. Watch swaying palms and the city skyline drift by, spot traditional feluccas and fishing boats, and take in the sights from the water. When you return to port, simply meet your driver for the return trip to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hanging Church (El Muallaqa, Sitt Mariam, St Mary), Shar'a Mari Girgis Street, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant
Then Move to visit to a visit to Old Cairo to visit fascinated built wonders such as the Hanging Church that was built in 3rd and beginning of the 4th century. also in the Basilica style.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
There you will drive to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, (if there's enough time), one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. You will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels.Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo EgyptAirports
- Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.