Tour to Giza pyramids, Sphinx & Saqqara step pyramid with private guide
Visit the only standing wonder of the ancient world; the famous Pyramids of Giza together with the Sphinx that has been guarding the Necropolis for over 4000 years now, you will also explore the Valley temple next to the Sphinx to discover the secrets of Mummification. Then you will proceed to the country-side to visit the Step Pyramid of King Zoser at Saqqara; which is considered to be the first Pyramid's site in Egypt built around the 28th century BC, that makes it the first multi-story stone construction in the entire world. Saqqara Necropolis doesn't house only the step Pyramid, but it houses other Pyramids from the Old Kingdom and hundreds of stone built tombs for high officials and nobles from the same period.
Saqqara enjoys an amazing countryside atmosphere, where you will see cultivation and how Egyptian farmers live a laidback style of live farming their land and bread their cattle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Step Pyramid of Djoser
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission fees to the sites visited (Your guide will help you get the tickets)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
With this wonderful tour you will get a better understanding of how the Pyramids were constructed and evolved over 100 years. As you will cover all different sites that show different stages of the evolution of the Royal Tomb and Egyptian Pyramids.
This tour will cover the three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus at Giza from the 4th Dynasty of the Old Kingdom, you will also explore the Sphinx area together with its valley temple that was built by King Chephren; the builder of the middle Pyramid at Giza.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Get to know the the Guardian Sphinx and its valley temple
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara Egypt
After having enough time at Giza Pyramids, you will drive about 30 minutes to visit Saqqara Necropolis that house many tombs and Pyramids, most importantly the Step Pyramid of King Zoser that was designed by the genius architect Imhotep around 28th century BC, to be the first Pyramid complex in Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any other hotel near downtown and Pyramids area. Further hotels near the airport and 6th of October city require an extra transfer $20 per group.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- With compliance to the Egyptian Ministry of Health, Ministry of Tourism and WHO regulations, self-protection is maintained, enough sanitizing supplies in the vehicles, yet lovely local Egyptians may like to shake hands or fest, an extra Alcohol-based sanitizer is highly recommend.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.