Tour to Grand Central Terminal in Italian
Grand Central Terminal, one of the main railway stations in New York, is actually much more than just a station! Its architecture and interior design earned it the title of "National Historic Landmark", as well as being one of the attractions of New York most visited by tourists and most filmed in TV series and films. With our walking tour in Italian, accompanied by expert certified guides, you will be able to discover the beauty of this fascinating structure and its surrounding neighborhoods.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Certified Guide in Italian
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
The walking tour to Grand Central Terminal in Italian starts on Monday from our office in Midtown, from where, after a short walk you will arrive at the station. The first point of interest is the imposing main atrium, known as the Main Concourse, with its ancient ticket office, the famous bronze clock and the beautiful decorated turquoise ceiling. We will continue by visiting the area dedicated to shops, the Shopping Gallery, the one dedicated to restaurants, the Dining Concourse, and the Grand Central Market, a market with specialties from all over the world.
Once outside the station you can admire the wonderful sculptural group above the entrance, before continuing our walk in the direction of the East River. Along the way you will be able to observe two of the most important New York Art Deco skyscrapers, the iconic Chrysler Building and the imposing Daily News Building, up to the United Nations Building.
Our tour will end, returning to Midtown, opposite the New York Public Library, the city's beautiful public library.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :33 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :New York Public Library - Stephen A. Schwarzman Building, 476 5th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.