Tour to Guatapé + Rumbero Boat + Access to the Stone
Our goal is to contribute to the fun and good times of each of our clients with a team of passionate people who work every day to achieve this goal and with beautiful landscapes that will make you feel thousands of emotions. The tour is aimed at people of all ages who want to enjoy new experiences.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Bottled water
- Round trip transportation (with pick-up and return to the hotel in Medellin)
- Bilingual guide (if requested) and professional
- Visit to the Fénix Bird Sculpture and Rock Temple of El Peñol
- Visit and ascent to the Piedra del Peñol
- Visit to Guatapé and tour of the town
- Visit to the Guatape reservoir and ride on the Rumbero boat
- Medical assistance card
What's excluded :
- Unspecified Services
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guatape, Guatape, Antioquia Department
The tour starts at 7:30 am from the Poblado Park and 8 am from the Stadium Station. It is also picked up at the hotel (with prior notice) and we arrive in Medellín again from 6 pm to 7 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.