Tour to Iguassu Falls Brazilian side
The Iguassu Falls are a spectacular collection of 275 waterfalls, extending over a length of almost 3 km in an enormous canyon on the Iguassu River. Visitors has great panoramic view of the waterfall from Brazilian side. The average flow of water over the falls is 1,700 m3 per second and the resulting clouds of spray create immense rainbows, presenting a stunningly colorful spectacle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Brazilian National Park Entrance Fee
- We will meet you at the hotel lobby as booked, our guides speaks fluently three different languages, the tour are in Portuguese, Spanish and English and it will be in a small group size, usually no more them 12 people in a minivan with a Local Tour Guide.
After hotel pickup we will drive you for 30 minutes to Iguassu National Park, the tour guide will introduce you to the area and will give you valuable information about our region, arriving to the National Park Entrance it is necessary to stop at visitor´s center to buy the entrance fee, then we will continue driving in the park for more 11 kilometers, from the road we can see a dense forest and rich in fauna and flora.
First contact to the waterfalls will not be visual, but hearing the noise created by the water hitting to the stones under the Iguassu River, this moment is amazing and visitors can´t wait to see it, following the Catarata´s Trail for 1300 meters looking for Iguassu Falls the visitors gets more and more excited. During normal level of water there are 275 different falls, this number can vary according to the river´s level, there are 19 large falls, the biggest one is the 'Devil's Throat' which measures over 80 meters high, only three of them, Floriano, Deodoro and Benjamin Constant, are located on the Brazilian side, majority are located on the Argentinean side facing to Brazil, thus presenting a great view.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can provide pickup from any hotel in Foz do Iguaçu city, please send you pickup location and we will message you informing the pickup time.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.