Tour to Kakheti. Sighnaghi –Bodbe Monastery –Tsinandali –Telavi –Winery –Gombori
Make an unforgettable tour to one of the most interesting regions of Georgia – Kakheti. This region is not only the birthplace of Georgian winemaking, this is a region with a rich ancient history, in which you can dive during our One-day tour.
Our tour to Kakheti is as complete as possible. It includes all the sights and interesting "must-see" places of the Kakheti region.
During a visit to the Georgian house, where lunch will be held, you will be able to take part in a master class on Georgian cuisine: baking traditional Georgian bread "Shoti" in a Tone oven, cooking Khinkali or Churchkhela.
We will visit the winery with degustation included. You will be told about the production of Georgian wine, recognized as one of the best in the world.
Note! Many other companies offer reduced program of the Kakheti tour at a lower price, it's just a trick. Our tour offers twice more places at the best price. Don't pay twice!
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tsinandali museum tickets
- Entry/Admission - Tsinandali Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sighnaghi Wall, Sighnaghi, Georgia
Sighnaghi – City of Love
In the town of Sighnaghi, which is known around the clock wedding palace and, of course, its ancient history, you will be accompanied by a guide on a walk along the fortress wall, which offers breathtaking views of the Alazani valley and the snow-capped peaks of the Caucasus Mountains. By the way, the length of the wall in Sighnaghi is almost the second after the Great Wall of China.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
Next we will go to Bodbe Monastery, where the well-kept and planted flowers area contains the tomb and the source of St. Nino. You will have the opportunity to walk around the monastery courtyard, once again admire the views and visit the holy places.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tsinandali Palace, Tsinandali village, Tsinandali Georgia
Then you will visit the museum-estate of Prince Chavchavadze, which is called Tsinandali. You walk through a large beautiful garden, where once Alexander Griboedov met Nino Chavchavadze, his future faithful wife. The building is now a museum. To enter the museum you need to buy a ticket.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Gombori Pass, Gombori-Telavi Rd, Telavi Georgia
In Tbilisi through Gombori
The way back lies through the Gombori Pass, this section of the path will be remembered to you for a long time. The highest point is 1620 m above sea level. You will be surrounded by a magnificent landscape, which is a series of views of the Caucasus Mountains, the Alazani Valley, small Georgian villages, ancient forests, slopes with grazing flocks of sheep and many more different beauty.
Departure Point :9 Aleksandr Pushkin St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.