Tour to Laguna Humantay 1 day
During this trekking tour you will discover stunning landscapes located on the route to the snowy Salkantay. On the way you can buy snacks and water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Tickets
What's excluded :
- Services not specified
- Travel insurance
Humantay is the mountain that gave its name to this impressive lagoon, considered one of the most beautiful and sacred in Cusco. Its fame is mainly due to its turquoise waters adorned by the white snows of the snow-capped Salkantay. Since the time of the Incas this lagoon was worshiped by the Andean settlers. It is the third most popular tourist attraction in Cusco, after Machu Picchu and the Rainbow Mountain.
During the walk you will perceive the panorama of snow-covered mountains, impressive natural landscapes and the great diversity of flora and fauna until you reach the Humantay Lagoon, to be able to enjoy this tour it is important to inform that the departure is made during the early morning.
Duration 12 hours (Reference from 5:00 am to 5:00 pm).
• Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.