Tour to Luxor from Aswan
Tamer safari Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan at 6:00 am and transfer around 3 hrs. To the west bank in Luxor where you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. Move on to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty , the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You will pass by the colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Continue driving to the east bank of Luxor to enjoy having your lunch at a local restaurant, before moving to visit Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Aswan and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- lunch at a good quality restaurant
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
See the most famous sites around Luxor on both sides of the river in one day from Aswan. Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple on the East bank and then see the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon on the West bank.
• Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
• Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tamer Safari Will Pickup you From your Hotel in Aswan
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.