Tour to Machu Picchu 2D-1N by 360 ° Panoramic train INCA RAIL From Your Cusco hotel
Make your dream trip to Mchupicchu on the most famous Panoramic train Observatory in South America, on the trip you will be able to appreciate the most beautiful Andean landscapes of Cusco, and that more way to travel one of the 7 wonders of the modern Machupicchu world with our best guides, a experience that you can not miss.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- Transfer Cusco Ollantaytambo private service (Round trip)
- Train Tickets 360 ° Panoramic Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calietnes (Round Trip)
- 01 night of Hotel category 3 * in the town of Aguas Calientes
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Specialized professional guide English - Spanish
- A delicious Box Lunch on board the round trip train
- Assistance throughout your stay
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Food not detailed lines above
- Entrance ticket to Waynapicchu
- Other not detailed lines above
Day 1: Pick up from your Hotel and Travel to Aguas Calientes
Pass By: Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will start with the pick-up from your hotel in our private unit, then go to the Ollantaytambo station where we will board the 360 ° Panoramic service train to go to the town Aguas Calientes.
This First journey we will have the opportunity to see the most beautiful landscapes of the Andean Sacred Valley of Cusco, in a journey of 1 hour with 40, an experience you will never forget
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 01 night of Hotel category 3 * in the town of Aguas Calientes, Private Double, Double or Triple Room.
Day 2: Excursion in the Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
The excursion begins with the ascent by bus to the Citadel of Machupicchu, very early, already in the park we can appreciate the wonder of the world in its greatest splendor, we will make a 2-hour tour throughout the park, where our guides will take care of you relive those times with a lot of history and culture.
Duration: 4 minutes
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Avenida Primavera, Av. Primavera, Cusco 08006, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel whenever it is located in the Historic Center of Cusco, if it is the case that your hotel is very far away, the starting point will be in our offices Av el sol, 1010
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.