Tour to Machu Picchu from Cusco
Come and visit Machu Picchu from Poroy train station to Aguas Calientes, and let yourself go in this unique experience. Explore this amazing World Heritage Site and have a wonderful time walking through its squares, temples and terraces. Be surprised with one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Don’t miss this special visit, and get the tour Machu Picchu from Cusco by train.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer Hotel / Poroy Train Station / Hotel
- Round trip Train Expedition or Train Vistadome (according to choice)
- Bus Up / Down The Citadel
- Entrance to Machu Picchu Citadel
- Shared Tour With Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Assistance in Trains, and during free time.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poroy, Cusco 08600, Peru
Early in the morning, we will pick you up from the hotel in Cusco, and go to Poroy train station in private transport. You will take the Expedition or Vistadome train, and start a little more than 3 hours’ journey to Aguas Calientes train station.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
At this point, we will board the bus until the wonderful Machu Picchu Citadel, well-known as The Lost City of the Inca.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
The guided tour along 2 hours, will let you explore this awesome archeological site with incredible landscapes. Machu Picchu, a World Heritage Site, was the main place of Inca’s farming, and the most important urban place from Incan Empire.
Enjoy your free time in Machu Picchu, take pictures or if you are brave you can climb Huayna Picchu (optional), and admire the entire citadel around.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Also, you have the option to back to Aguas Calientes and have lunch (optional).
Stop At: Poroy, Cusco 08600, Peru
At the arrange time, you should arrive at the Aguas Calientes train station to back to Cusco City, arriving to Poroy train station first and take a private transport to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Cusco hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- You should bring comfortable shoes, camera, sunglasses, repellent, sunscreen
- The guided tour lasts around 2 Hrs. After that, you are free to explore Machu Picchu on your own.
- Trains time varies depending on their availability and season.
- We recommend a good altitude acclimatization before start any activity.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.