Tour to Machupicchu 2 Days by Minivan
You will explore Machupicchu and the Andes Mountain discovering Peru and the landscapes, this is also the cheapest way to visit Machupicchu however we do it with high quality in meals, hotel, and staff, you will really love it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- Hotel night and meals
- Machupicchu entrance fee
- Profesional Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes (every body walk)
- Bus Up from Aguas calientes to Machupicchu (Everybody walk)
- Brekafast first day, Lunch and Dinner the last day
Day 1: CROSSING THE ANDEANS MOUNTAIN BY MINIVAN AND HIKING TO AGUAS CALIENTES
Stop At: Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
Our transport will pick you up at 7:00am in you hotel in Cusco. Then we will start the trip towards the town of Ollantaytambo, where we will have a brief stop for a period of 15 minutes, to appreciate the area or buy some crafts, snacks or use the W.C.
Then continue the trip to Abra Malaga, which is at an altitude of 4,316 meters, where we will have a short stop to take photos of the impressive snowy Veronica. Then we will continue our trip to
Hidroeléctrica (the las stop), where we will enjoy a delicious lunch. After a short break, the hiking start from the hydroelectric stop to the town of Aguas Calientes where our lodge is waiting for us, it will take around 2 hours and 30 minutes. Then around 6 pm we are going to enjoy a delicious dinner with the group and then have free time to explore the town of Aguas Calientes or enjoy the Hot Spring in Aguas Calientes.
Duration: 10 hours
• Lunch: This is a good buffet Lunch, we have in every meal vegetarian options and vegan options.
• Dinner: This is a great dinner, we have in every meal vegetarian options and vegan options.
Accommodation included: This Night will be in a Hotel with private rooms, hot shower, wifi in a quiet area of the small town
Day 2: EXPLORING MACHU PICCHU AND RETURNING TO CUSCO
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
On the second day, the group will get up early at 4:00 am, in order to start the trek to Machu Picchu where the guide will be waiting for you at the entrance, in order to see the beautiful sunrise in the Macchu Picchu ruins. This section of ascent to the citadel will take an approximate of 40 minutes. After enjoying this magical moment, the guide will give you a guided tour for an approximate of 2 hours, to illuminate them especially of the rich history of the ancient ruins. Then, after the tour you will have time to explore the citadel by yourself. It is recommended to start the descent to Aguas Calientes at 11:00 am. so that you can have time to enjoy your lunch, and then head to Hidroeléctrica, where we will start our return trip by bus until we reach San Francisco Plaza in the city of Cusco, we will arrive to the city of Cusco around 9:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Duration: 14 hours
Accommodation included: This Night is the last one so it is not included, we recommend you to book a hotel in Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Dear customer, you can send me the details of your hotel after the booking, once you get here in Cusco we will brief you about the tour at our office, then the pick up will be from your hotel and you can wait for us between 6:30 am to 7:00 am.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.