Tour To Machupicchu 2 Days by Train
You will explore Machupicchu and the Andes Mountain discovering Peru and the landscapes, this is also the easiest way to visit Machupicchu however we do it with high quality in meals, hotel, and staff, you will really love it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco
- Hotel night and meals
- Machupicchu entrance fee
- Profesional Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Train From Ollantaytambo to Machupicchu town Round Trip
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo Round Trip
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Breakfast and lunch first day, Lunch and Dinner the last day
- Bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes (every body walk)
- Bus Up from Aguas calientes to Machupicchu (Everybody walk)
Day 1: CROSSING THE ANDEANS MOUNTAIN BY TRAIN TO AGUAS CALIENTES
Stop At: Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
Our transport will pick you up at 9:00 am from your hotel in Cusco. Then we will start the trip towards the town of Ollantaytambo, where we will take the touristic train to Aguas Calientes, on the way you will enjoy the view and landscape of the Andean mountain capped of snow and with Inka ruins of the classic Inka Trail. In Aguas Calientes train station we will be waiting for you now again to take you to the hotel, Then around 6:00 pm we are going to enjoy a delicious dinner with the group and then have free time to explore the town of Aguas Calientes or enjoy the Hot Spring in Aguas Calientes.
Duration: 5 hours
• Dinner: This is a great dinner, we have a gourmet meal with vegetarian options and vegan options.
Accommodation included: This Night will be in a Hotel with private rooms, hot shower, wifi in a quiet area of the small town
Day 2: EXPLORING MACHU PICCHU AND RETURNING TO CUSCO
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
On the second day, the group will get up early at 4:00 am, in order to start the trek to Machu Picchu where the guide will be waiting for you at the entrance, in order to see the beautiful sunrise in the Macchu Picchu ruins. This section of ascent to the citadel will take an approximate of 40 minutes. After enjoying this magical moment, the guide will give you a guided tour for an approximate of 2 hours, to illuminate them especially of the rich history of the ancient ruins. Then, after the tour, you will have time to explore the citadel by yourself. you can stay in Machupicchu the time you want and after it, you can return walking to Aguas Calientes to pick up your backpack and take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where we will start our return trip by bus until we reach San Francisco Square in the city of Cusco, we will arrive in the city of Cusco around 9:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. that varies depending the train availability .
Duration: 14 hours
Accommodation included: This Night is the last one so it is not included, we recommend you to book a hotel in Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Dear customer, you can send me the details of your hotel after the booking, once you get here in Cusco we will brief you about the tour at our office, then the pick up will be from your hotel and you can wait for us between 6:30 am to 7:00 am.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.