Tour to Pallay Poncho Mountain
You will pass through the cozy town of Layo and some time later you will have a spectacular view of the Languilayo Lagoon that is full of flora and fauna unique to the place. Beautiful landscapes from the beginning of the hike.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Biosafety protocols
- round trip tourist transport
- Official guide
- oxygen and first aid kit
- Entry/Admission - Pallay Poncho
What's excluded :
- feeding not mentioned.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Layo 08274, Peru
From 3:30 to 4:00 A.M. It will be the pick up from your hotel in our tourist transport.
We will travel for approximately 3 hours until we reach Sicuani.
From Sicuani we will take a route for 1 hour and 30 minutes to the town of Layo, where we will have breakfast.
From Layo we will go to the last parking lot for 20 more minutes.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Pallay Poncho, Cusco 08002 Peru
From there, the hike will begin until reaching Pallay Poncho Mountain.
We will have free time to take pictures and enjoy a panoramic view of the Languilayo lagoon.
We will arrive approximately up to 4,650 M.S.N.M. / 15255.91 Ft.
We will resume the same path to the parking lot, the starting point of the walk to go to the town of Layo and have lunch.
We will return to the city of Cusco and arrive at 6:30 P.M. approximately to Plaza San Francisco.
End of service.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The recollections of the travelers are made from north to south. We do group or private tours.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/26/2020 - 11/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 03:30 AM - 04:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.