Tour to Punta Walichu and Glaciarium
The first stop will be in Punta Walichu, an archaeological site where you will know about the original people that lived in this area, from the prehistoric rock painting to the Tehuelches, the last of the original people that lived here. You will also get information about the landscape, geology, flora and fauna of the area.The ride will go around the oldest places of the town, visiting The ride will go around the oldest places of the town, visiting the first houses, the main buildings, the community center and the city hall. You will visit the Bahia Redonda where we will be able to observe a myriad of fascinating birds.
At the end we will stop at the History Exhibition Hall
We also visit Glaciarium, an interpretation center to know more about Perito Moreno Glacier and other glaciers in Los Glaciares National Park
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to National Parks (at most $30)
- Entry/Admission - Walichu Caves
- Entry/Admission - Glaciarium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walichu Caves, El Calafate Argentina
Punta Walichu is located on the shores of Lake Argentino.
The geography of the place presents walls and hollows of sandstone rock, these curious structures offer protection for animal, plant life and according to the traces found it also gave shelter to human life.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Glaciarium, Camino al Glaciar Perito Moreno a 6 km de El Calafate, El Calafate Argentina
Enjoy this incredible interpretation center in El Calafate
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.