Tour to Pyramids, Sakkara & Dahshur
07:00 am your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, and escort you to the south to start your day tour visiting the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur, Dahshur is a famous royal necropoils in Egypt holds many famous Pyramids includes the red and bent Pyraimds of king snefru. The site is about 40 km from Cairo. Move on to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant, before moving on to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Continue on to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- - Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- - Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Shopping tours in Cairo.
- - All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- - Tipping.
A great tour of the most famous pyramids in Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Step Pyramid at Sakkara and the pyramids at Dahshur (the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid). This is a great excursion to see the development of Ancient Egyptian building techniques all in one day.
• Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FROM YOUR HOTEL IN Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- recommended for travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.