Tour to Río Celeste + Trail walk, bird watching and meals in our property.
✅ Interactive tour to the park (Rio celeste)
✅ Local Guide
✅ Bird Feeders
✅ Forest Creek
✅ Sugarcane tour
✅ Country life
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entrada al parque nacional
Everything begins at our Farm Eco Garza del Sol. At 8 am we introduce you to our property and then take the breakfast.
RIO CELESTE TOUR: We leave at 9 am to the Park, where our guide will show you all the biodiversity of the place, mammals like capuchin and howler monkeys, coatis, anteaters and with good luck tapirs, it takes about 3 hours, then we return to our property for a delicious lunch.
BIRDS AND PLANTS TOUR: We start at 2 PM in our trails with a local guide, it takes around 2 hours, we will be looking for toucans, guans, tanagers, hummingbirds, our emblematic sunbittern and many others. Also in this walk, we will be talking about our diferent species of medicinal and ornamental plants.
SUGARCANE TOUR: We will be harvesting sugarcane and geting the delicious juice from our crusher after the birds and plants tour.
• Rio Celeste, Tenorio Volcano National Park Costa Rica
• Finca Ecologica Garza del Sol, Rio Celeste 2 km East of Tenorio Volcano National Park, San Rafael de Guatuso 21501 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Finca Ecológica Garza del Sol, 1.5 KM Este del Parque Nacional Volcán Tenorio, Río Celeste, Provincia de Alajuela, San Rafael, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/19/2019 - 12/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.