Tour to Río Celeste and our property with lodging and meals.
✅ Interactive tour
✅ Local Guide
✅ Bird Feeders
✅ Forest Creek
✅ Sugarcane tour
✅ Country life
per adult from
1 day 3 hours
What's included :
- Tickets to the National Park
What's excluded :
Everything begins at our Garza del Sol Ecological Farm. We receive you with a small talk of what we will do and little history of the place before starting with the first tour:
Bird Tour: It begins at 3:00 pm and it takes around 2 hours,
Sugarcane Tour: At the end of the birds tour we go to collect sugar cane and make the sugar cane juice,
Dinner: We will serve a delicious dinner at 7:00 pm. While the next tour begins we have a common area where you can relax.
Night walk and frog tour: In this tour we let ourselves be carried away by the sounds of the frogs. You will have the opportunity to watch more of the nightlife.
Tent: We have a tent equipped with a double bed and a double bunk bed for 5 guests with full bathroom outside just next to it, we provide basic toiletries such as soap and towels.
Breakfast: Being 8:00 am we will serve a rich breakfast (Gallo pinto or fruits). Then we continue the action with the tour to Rio Celeste National Park.
Rio Celeste Tour: We leave from our property, Eco Garza del Sol Farm at 9:00 am to Rio Celeste National Park (includes tickets), it takes about 3 hours, then we return to our property for a delicious lunch.
• Rio Celeste, Tenorio Volcano National Park Costa Rica
• Finca Ecologica Garza del Sol, Rio Celeste 2 km East of Tenorio Volcano National Park, San Rafael de Guatuso 21501 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Finca Ecológica Garza del Sol, 1.5 KM Este del Parque Nacional Volcán Tenorio, Río Celeste, Provincia de Alajuela, San Rafael, Costa Rica
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.