Tour to Taxco and Cuernavaca
Dare to discover two jewels of Colonial Mexico and discover why Cuernavaca is considered the city of eternal spring and admire Taxco, a picturesque corner of cobblestone streets and silver mines that will make you fall in love.
Our tour starts with a view of Cuernavaca, a city with a cool and warm climate close to Cdmx that has exuberant vegetation and is recognized as the Beverly Hills of Mexico. You will visit incredible attractions such as the Palacio de Cortés built at the time of the conquest, the main Cathedral and the Monument of Morelos, etc.
After visiting this beautiful city, enjoy the scenery while continuing to Taxco. This small city, with its cobbled streets, shaded squares and vibrant markets, was once known throughout the world as the City of La Plata. After lunch (optional) there will be plenty of time to explore this bustling city and you can buy jewelry before boarding the bus that will take you back to Mexico City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de la Constitucion
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de la Constitucion, Poder Legislativo Rio Balsas, Cuernavaca 62400 Mexico
Cuernavaca historic center
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in hotels in the downtown area, hotel zone (Paseo de la Reforma), Polanco. If your hotel is outside these areas, go to our meeting point at the Hotel Fontan Reforma located at Paseo de la Reforma Avenue 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06040 Mexico City.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.