Tour to The Hague, Rotterdam and pottery factory in Delft
The perfect combination of modernity and tradition. From the new and vibrating Rotterdam to the old town of The Hague or the ceramic factories of Delft.
The tour includes an English speaking walking tour in The Hague, free time in Rotterdam and the visit of one the Delft´s pottery factory
On this tour we will tell you stories such as the close relationship between the Orange-Nassau family and the city of Delf, we will take a tour of the life and work of geniuses such as Vermeer or visit the Delft ceramic factory. In addition to touring the streets of modern Rotterdam, visiting the recently opened Markhal (a spectacular market with an incredible design) or the cube house, a landmark of the city. You will walk towards the Binnenhof and during the walk, you will be immersed in the life of some famous people who passed through The Hague.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking live guide
- Optional written explanations in Spanish
- Visit to the pottery factory in Delft
- English guided walking tour in The Hague
- Free time in Rotterdam
What's excluded :
- Hotels pick up and drop off
- Visit to the city of Delft
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vredespaleis, 2517 KJ The Hague, Netherlands
Our first stop will be the Peace Palace in The Hague
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Hague, The Hague, South Holland Province
Then we will explore the city center of the old capital of the Netherlands on foot and get to know one of the most important cities in Europe.
We will begin your tour through the old town of The Hague. You will walk towards the Binnenhof and during the walk, you will be immersed in the life of some famous people who passed through this city and its palaces.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rotterdam, Rotterdam, South Holland Province
Modern and vibrant, Rotterdam, it will be our second stop. It will surprise us with its impressive Avant-grade set where you will not miss a visit to famous cube houses and the Erasmus bridge. Cradle of the Dutch modernist architecture, it is a standard-bearer of urban innovation in constant change.
You will have free time to enjoy the city with our tips on your own
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Delft, Delft, South Holland Province
On our last stop, we will visit one of the pottery factories in Delft.
Please note we will not visit the city of Delft, just the pottery factory in Delft.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Restaurant Vermeer, Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :A'DAM Lookout, Overhoeksplein 5, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.