Tour to the holy city of Mathura & Vrindavan from Delhi
This morning drive to Mathura (108 km / approx. 3:00 hours). This private spiritual Mathura Vrindavan day tour gives you the opportunity to explore the scared cities of Mathura and Vrindavan. On this tour, you will have the opportunity to visit the birthplace of Lord Krishna, explore the Ghats and temples which line the Yamuna River and visit the famous Dwarkadhish Temple dedicated to Lord Krishna. This tour also gives you life time experience to explore the city of Vrindavan where you can visit Shri Bankey Bihari Temple, Shri Krishna Balram Mandir and Prem Mandir. Later you will be driven back to Delhi (108 km / approx. 3:00 hours).
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Local English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Krishna Janmasthan Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - ISKCON Vrindavan
What's excluded :
- Expense of personal nature like tipping,alcoholic beverages,camera/video camera fee at monuments etc
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krishna Janmasthan Temple Complex, Katra Keshavadeva, Mathura India
Drive to Mathura. Famed for being the birthplace of the much-loved Hindu god Krishna, Mathura is one of Hinduism’s seven sacred cities and attracts floods of pilgrims around the year. Lunch will be provided at one of the best local restaurants in Mathura. Visit Vishram Ghat and the surrounding area. A string of Ghats and temples line the Yamuna River north of the main road bridge where Krishna is said to have rested after killing the tyrannical King Kansa. Enjoy boating on the holy Yamuna river (boating can be done on direct payment basis).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: ISKCON Vrindavan, Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg Raman Reti, Vrindavan 281121 India
Visit Sri Krishna Balram Mandir (ISKCON). Accessed through a beautiful white-marble gate, here you can attend the raja-bhoga-Aarti (generally from 12pm-12:45pm). The raja-bhoga-aarti follows the noon offering of food to the Deities and lasts for about 20 minutes. The priest offers incense, ghee lamps, water, cloth, flowers, cameras, and (in warm weather) a peacock fan. You can offer flower garlands and sweets to the temple.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will share driver detailsAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.