Tour to The Sun & Moon temples, Dragón temple,Chan Chan, Huanchaco beach & lunch
A transportation service will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the Huaca del Sol, previous stop in a craft workshop of a traditional Moche family. Then, you will head to the ´huacas´ archaeological complex, which includes two large truncated pyramids: the Huaca Las Estrellas, Huaca del Cerro Blanco, the Spider geoglyph and other buildings located in front of Cerro Blanco and near the Moche River. Then you will visit the Rainbow or Dragon ´Huaca´, pyramid of alleged religious, ceremonial and administrative use built with adobe and located near Chan Chan. Then, lunch at a local restaurant and transfer to Chan Chan, the worlds largest and most populous mud city in the north coast, dating between 600 and 700 AD. After visiting the Nik An Palace, you will be driven to Huanchaco, a traditional beach of Trujillo. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Admission to Sun & Moon temples, Dragón temple and Chan chan.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Huaca del Sol, Carretera Campina de Moche, Moche 13600 Peru
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Trujillo Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.