Tour to the Zoo El Pantanal in Guayaquil
Visit to the Zoo Pantanal where you can observe different types of animals such as tigers, lions, camels, exotic birds and wild fauna of the coast and Ecuadorian jungle. Located 20 minutes from Guayaquil.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - El Pantanal
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance ($6)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Pantanal, Km. 23 Via a Daule, Guayaquil 090150 Ecuador
The zoo "El Pantanal", located 15 minutes from Guayaquil, is a magical place that brings us closer to animal nature and allows us to see up close species very rare, which are worthy of admiration and that is up to the best zoos in the world.
In a tour guided by a guide we can see: animals of the jungle as jaguar, African lion, zebras, bengal tiger, puma tigrillo, spectacled bears; Andean species like the llama; birds like the eagles: harpy, bustard and Andean, the military and dwarf macaws, the owl, the parrot (cashetigris), flamingos, the heron bueyera and the only Guayacan guayacamayo; reptiles like boa, crocodile and alligator; in addition to exotic animals such as the squirrel, white-tailed deer, coastal wolf, crab-like raccoon, camel, among the species that most attract attention.
You can also visit the Aquarium and the Herpetario (exhibition of fish, reptiles and amphibians)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl Airport, Guayaquil Ecuador
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- They come in sporty clothes and very comfortable walking shoes.
- Do not over load sunscreen and insect repellent.
- A camera would be an excellent company to record the best moments of your visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.