Tour to Tikal (Awesome)
We provide a quality service.
Our guides have high knowledge in the area.
We make your experience in Tikal unique, that you carry a memory forever in your mind and heart of our adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Park Tickets
- Guide throughout the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tikal National Park, Tikal National Park, Peten Department
Our guide will meet you at your Hotel (reception).
Between 7:45 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
8:00 am Departure for Tikal.
8:35 am View of Lake Petén Itzá and Biotopo Cerro Cahuí from the village of El Remate.
9:30 am Arrival at Tikal Park, time to see the model of what the city of Tikal looked like when it was at its best - time to use the services.
10:00 am Start of the tour to Tikal, walk of approximately 4 hours.
Our tour is a mixed tour where information about Archeology, flora and fauna is provided.
What do you expect to see during the walk:
Sapodilla tree, which was exploited by local people during the 90s.
La Ceiba National tree of Guatemala since 1955 with approximately 200 years of life.
Complex Q or complex of Twin Pyramids, in this square you can climb the first structure by the original access.
Then we visit the R Complex, a square that is not restored.
Calzada Maler, which comes from the northern part of Tikal - ends behind Temple No. 1 or Temple of the Great Jaguar.
Then we will take a path that will take us directly to the temple number 4, the highest in Tikal with 70 meters high, where we can observe the entire city of Tikal, an access by a wooden staircase, with 196 steps in the shape of a zic zac.
Lost World: oldest square of Tikal, astronomical center of the city that comes from the year 800 BC. Optional for climbing the great pyramid with a 360 degree view.
Plaza of the 7 temples explored by the Spanish cooperation between 2004 - 2010.
Temple 5 second highest temple in Tikal, with a view towards the main square.
Finally we arrive at the main square where you will appreciate the temple number 1 or temple of the Great Jaguar. In front of temple number 2, you can climb up the back by a wooden staircase.
Acropolis of the north can be fully explored, views such as the mask of the rain god, mask of the sun god, plus 16 temples for ceremonial purposes.
In front of the northern acropolis the largest and most explored residential area, where our clients can see the Mayan rooms, beds.
End of the tour, we go to the restaurant (Lunch).
2:00 pm lunch
3:00 pm Departure for Flores Island
4:15 pm arrival at Flores Hotel - Airport - Bus Station.
End of services.
Note: when confirming your service, specify the language of the tour, Spanish or English.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our customers directly at their Hotels, between 7:30 am to 8:00 am.Airports
- Santa Elena Airport, Flores Guatemala
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/11/2019 - 1/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.