Tour to Waqrapukara (1D)
This tour will take you to one of the oldest Inca temples of the Inca and pre-Inca times, located in the Andes mountain range of Cusco, this archaeological site is built on top of a steeper mountain that makes it truly wonderful. The road to Waqrapukara will take you through different ecological floors where we can appreciate a diversity of flora and fauna. Waqra Pukara is perfect for someone with little time looking for a unique experience for others, since it is out of the ordinary, rich in history and culture, and surrounded by great beauty, a route is especially for lovers of nature and trekking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip tourist transport.
- Professional Tourism Guide Spanish, English
- Buffet breakfast and lunch (cusipata)
- First aid kit.
- Trekking sticks
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Waqrapukara
What's excluded :
- Rehydrating drinks along the way.
- Walking sticks for the walk.
- Rain poncho.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Waqrapukara, Costanera 1, 08545 Peru
The tour to WaqraPukara begins at 04:30 am to 05:00 am with the pick up of our transport at your hotel and we will immediately head southeast of Cusco until we reach cusipata where we will take our Breakfast, and then continue on a road where we will see the different towns until we reach Chuquicahuana where we will take the route to Acomayo on this route we will be able to appreciate the beautiful Pomacanchi lagoon where we will have a brief stop.
Continuing with the tour we will arrive at the town of Sangarara, and then continue to the Rinconada community where the walk will begin, we will pass through meadows and different ecological floors until we reach the archaeological site of Waqrapukara, around 11:00 am we begin to explore the Inca site our Guide will visit different places such as: Intipunku (Puerta del Sol), main square, Torreones, terraces, enclosures and cave paintings that will surprise you.
After the visit to Waqrapukara we start the return by the same path until we reach the town of Cusipata where we will have lunch and a short rest, then our return to Cusco. We will arrive to the city of Cusco between 18:30 pm
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.