Tour Tulum - Xel-Ha from Cancun & Playa del Carmen
Walk through this ancestral ceremonial center and feel part of the story while a certified guide tells you the secrets of this walled city. Then visit the largest and most beautiful Natural Wonder of the Mayan Riviera. The ideal place to practice snorkeling is undoubtedly Xel-Há, thanks to its huge natural cove that connects with the open sea, where you can see countless tropical fish and marine life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with air conditioning on a round trip from your hotel
- Access and guided tour in the archaeological zone of Tulum
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river and inlet
- Walks through the jungle trails
- The children's World
- Rest areas with hammocks and lounge chairs
- Use of snorkel equipment with a gift tub
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Enjoy spectacular views over the Caribbean Sea from a privileged location and contemplate the turquoise color of the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret, Puerto Juarez Federal Highway, km 240, Solidaridad 77780 Mexico
Then visit the largest and most beautiful Natural Wonder of the Mayan Riviera.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone and Playa del Carmen but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is not possible to change the date on the day of your visit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.