TOUR VERONA-AMARONE-FRANCIACORTA From VENICE
If you wish to discover a perfect blend of culture and taste, the Venezia-Verona Amarone tour will be an extraordinary experience, mixing the unforgettable monuments and squares of the historic centre of Verona, where the Romeo & Juliet balcony has welcomed thousands of tourists ever since Shakespeare wrote his famous play. The Amarone-Valpolicella tour offers the opportunity to visit vineyards located in the northwest of Verona in the Classic Valpolicella area, where sunny hills and small towns (called “borghi”) are the perfect setting for an exclusive tasting menu. The special nature of the soil allows the presence of indigenous grape varieties: Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso, Amarone and Recioto, among the best red wines all over the world. The particular method of production (semi-drying the grapes) - found nowhere else in the world - is the reason why Amarone and Recioto are particularly preferred by the wine lovers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Berlucchi Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Berlucchi Winery, Via Don Secondo Duranti 4, 25040, Corte Franca Italy
If you wish to discover a perfect blend of culture and taste the Venezia-Verona Amarone tour will be an extraordinary exeperience mixing the unforgettable monuments and squares of the historic centre of Verona where Juliet and Romeo balcony is heartly welcoming thousands of tourists ever since Shakespeare wrote his most likely known play and the unique character of the wines from Valpolicella area. The Amarone-Valpolicella tour offers the opportunity to visit vineyards located in the northwest of Verona in the Classic Valpolicella area where sunny hills and very little towns (called “borghi”) are the perfect setting for an exclusive tasting menu. The very special nature of the soil, the presence of indigenous grape varieties make Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso, Amarone and Recioto among the best red wines all over the world. The particular method of production (semi-drying the grapes) - found nowhere else in the world - is the reason why Amarone and Recioto are particularly prefered by the wine lovers.
The wine tasting includes the visit to the famous winery Berlucchi where new generation has inherited the pioneer spirit and qualities of the creator of Franciacorta treasuring the lessons from the past, but gazing fearlessly towards the future. There from vineyards covering over 500 hectares is produced the great Franciacorta a sparkling wine made by metodo classico. With DOCG status produced from grapes grown within the boundaries of the territory of Franciacorta Berlucchi family traditions create fine products of incomparable character and quality. These distinguishable wines from mass-produced will seduce with a world of strong emotions.
The tour will continue with a private mini walking visit of Verona: the city of the most famous lovers Romeo and Juliet. The numerous attractions of the historic centre will immediately capture your intimate feelings in front of astonishing Piazza Bra - home of the famous Arena di Verona with its magic performing arts - Castelvecchio bridge, Juliet's House, Piazza dei Signori and Piazza delle Erbe the beating lover’s heart of this city, the Scaliger Tombs - the tombs of the Scaligera family - and the Church of St Anastasia.
Verona-Amarone-Franciacorta tour is undoubtedly a relaxing experience combining the joy coming from renowned worldwide wines and rithm of people on foot as Verona is small enough to walk without aid of car or public transport.
- 9.00am: departure from Venice, Piazzale Roma with private vehicle and driver
- visit of two wineries and tastings
- guided tour of the vineyards
- guided tour of the wine cellar
- visit historic centre of Verona (walking tour – duration: about 1hour and 30 minutes)
- 5.00pm: return to Venice Piazzale Roma (estimated arrival at 7.30 pm)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hotel Santa Chiara, Santa Croce, 548, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.