Tour Vip 4X1 - Coba, Tulum, Cenote & Playa del Carmen
In this tour, discover the incredible ruins of Tulum where you can walk through the pyramids and structures and learn about the Mayan culture in the voice of your certified guide.
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at a restaurant and then you will visit Coba and explores this Mayan Zone.
Then, visit the cenotes and refresh you with the crystalline waters and admire the beauty of the nature.
At the end, you will have free time in Playa del Carmen for walk around the town, see the monuments, visit markets or buy sourvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation
- Entrance fee and guided tour in Coba, Tulum and Cenote
- Buffet regional
- Bottled water
- Visit to the 5th avenue in Playa del Carmen
- Artesanal tequila tasting
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Cobá Zona Arqueológica
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Bicycle rental
- Extra cost of transportation ($5 USD per person) in Costa Mujeres zone
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Walk around this amazing mayan zone and learn more about its history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cobá Zona Arqueológica, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, 77793 Cobá, Q.R., Mexico
Visit Coba, ride a bike, climb the tallest pyramid and learn more about this place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Swim in this beautiful cenote.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Walk around this magical town
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone and Playa del Carmen , but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.For any hotel in Tulum we offer you a meeting point.Extra cost of transportation ($5 USD per person) in Costa Mujeres zoneFor hotels between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, the tour will be operating as 3x1
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes.
- Use sunscreen, sunglasses and insect repellent.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.