Tour Xenotes Park From Cancun
Come to Xenotes Park to learn about each type of cenote and also, do different activities in this beautiful sinkholes. For people of the peninsula, the cenotes are sacred and they say that are protected by aluxes, which are mischievous mayan dwarfs.
Xenotes is the only tour in Cancun and the Riviera Maya that takes you to see the four types of cenotes that exist in the world. These are located on the Ruta de los Cenotes and can only be accessed with this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation
- Visit to four different types of cenotes
- Activities of abseiling, zip line, kayak and water exploration swim
- Water, coffee, wine and beer to choose during the picnic
- Soft drinks fruits of the season and sweet bread
- Equipment: life jacket , rappel equipment and kayak
- Use of toilets, changing rooms and towel
- Repellent and sunscreen dispensers
- Entry/Admission - Ruta de los cenotes, puerto morelos Qroo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ruta de los cenotes, puerto morelos Qroo, Ruta de los cenotes, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
Come to see and lear about the different types of cenote
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring your swimsuit and extra clothes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.