Touring in Monywa one night and transfer to Bagan
The lowest price for travelers
Comfortable drive for travelers
Best of the best services
per adult from
1 to 2 days
What's included :
- water bottles and wet tower
What's excluded :
- entrance fee, accommodation, lunch and dinner.
- In Morning 9:00 am heading to Monywa and check-in at your Hotel. A drive from Mandalay will carry you to Monywa, a charming Burmese town set on the Chindwin River. head to Powintaung which is home to 947 sandstone caves, believed to hold some of Southeast Asia's richest collection of mural paintings and Buddha statues. Nearby is Shwe Ba Taung where monasteries and temples are carved out rocky narrow cliffs. On the way back to Monywa, view the Chindwin River view from the Shwe Taung Oo Pagoda is a nice place to view sunset for Chindwin River views. After all of these come back to your hotel for that day.
The next day in the morning 8:00 am start to leave at your hotel and transfer to Bagan on the way visit Thanboddhay paya thousand of Buddha images inside the temple and Standing Buddha. These are all in the Monywa site.
While transferring to Bagan stop at Ma Au Village to experience as local life and a small area of temples and pagodas like Bagan. While we reach Pakokku, visit slipper making process and have lunch after that directly transfer to Bagan.
Recommend Hotel - Win Unity Monywa Hotel
Departure Point :Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Old Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.