Tourist Bus Cusco - Puno
During our tour that lasts 10 hours, we will have 4 excursions and guided tours in English-Spanish, to the most important attractions of the “Ruta del Sol” route
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Tickets to Tourist Attractions
- Service on board Cold and hot drinks
- Professional Guide
- Traveler Kit (blankets, rain ponchos)
- Oxygen, First Aid Kit
- Chemical Bath
- Entry/Admission - Parque Arqueologico De Raqchi
- Entry/Admission - Museo Litico Pukara
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Andahuaylillas, Andahuaylillas, Cusco Region
Where you will visit the San Pedro Apóstol de Andahuayillas Temple known as the Sistine Chapel of America, being a work of the Jesuits dating from the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. The walls of the Church are covered by amount of frescoes and the ceiling has an ornamentation of flowers with gold flakes, also you will see many pictures decorated in gold leaf, within them the painting of the Virgin of Asuncion stands out.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Parque Arqueologico De Raqchi, San Pedro Peru
Raqchi, is an Inca Archaeological park located in the district of San Pedro, province of Canchis. The most important structure of the Archaeological site of Raqchi is the Temple of Wiracocha (The Supreme God of the Incas) due to its emblematic constructions, a huge rectangular two-story structure that measures 92 meters long by 25.5 wide and approximately 9.80 meters. Tall. Its central wall was made of finely carved stones. The base has a height of approximately 3 meters. of adobe (sun-dried straw bricks), the walls are 1.65 meters. thick at the base and 1.30 meters. Approximately at the top.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Sicuani, Sicuani, Cusco Region
Typical Buffet Lunch: It is composed of foods from the Andes with which typical food is prepared, international food and Andean Novo, the diet includes (Boiled vegetable salads buffet, entrances included ceviche and others) (Soups included for vegetarian passenger options ) (background dishes with red, white and fish meats in 8 varieties, warniciones including options for vegetarian passengers) (desserts in 7 varieties including natural fruit and ice cream in the area) hot drinks such as coffee, mates, infusions and milk. (cold drinks are not included).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: La Raya Pass, Peru
The highest point of the 4,335 masl route, photo session to the Chimboya Snowy, is the boundary between Cusco and Puno,
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Museo Litico Pukara, Plza de Armas, Pucara Peru
The Pucara Culture dates back to 300 years B.C. It was characterized by its large pyramid-like constructions that integrated a large Pre-Hispanic city where sculptural monuments, stelae are found. It constitutes the most important Ceremonial Center of the Altiplano. In the museum you can discover the origin of the Pucará culture through sculptures and ceramics from Lito.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Avendia 28 de Julio, Cusco 08002, Peru
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Terminal Terrestre Puno, Puno 21001, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.