Touristic highlights of Albarracín on a Private half day tour with a local
Albarracín lacks in population (just 1,075 inhabitants) but it makes up for in stunning natural landscapes and rich history. It’s no wonder why many consider this tiny pueblo one of the most beautiful villages in Spain. Despite its increased popularity among tourists, it remains nearly untouched by modernization. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you filled with offbeat sightseeing, visitng local popular hangout places and trying the local food & drinks. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich Spanish culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Albarracin, Albarracin, Province of Teruel, Aragon
Experience the best of the city with our guide.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :15034 Cella Monte, Province of Alessandria, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.