Touristic highlights of Auxerre a Private half day tour (4 Hours) with a local
You will enjoy Auxerre, a lovable old town and solemn churches that power above the skyline. The old religious buildings are even more ancient than they appear from the outside and in the carless streets you’ll never tire of Auxerre’s creaking timber-framed houses. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich french culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket to and from Bruges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auxerre, Auxerre, Yonne, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
Auxerre is an inland port with a lovable old town and solemn churches that power above the skyline.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Auxerre, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.