Touristic highlights of Bordeaux a Private half day tour with a local
The fact that Bordeaux is like Mecca for wine lovers is certainly what drew us to come visit this city and worship at the altar of some of the world’s best wines. But Bordeaux is more than just sipping Grand Cru Classé at châteaux; it’s a beautiful and compact city who’s been getting a shiny facelift over the last few years. Known as the Sleeping Beauty, Bordeaux’s 350 listed buildings now gleam a honey-gold. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich french culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket to and from Bruges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bordeaux, Bordeaux, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Bordeaux, hub of the famed wine-growing region, is a port city on the Garonne River in southwestern France. It’s known for its Gothic Cathédrale Saint-André, 18th- to 19th-century mansions and notable art museums such as the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :21140 Semur-en-Auxois, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.