Touristic highlights of Pisa on a Private full day tour with a local
Pisa is more than just the iconic leaning tower, you will experience the best of everything in Pisa sightseeing, local life, offbeat yet must visit places, food & drinks with a local on this private tour. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich Italian culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Qty 1
- Alcoholic Beverages - Qty 1
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket to and from Bruges
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisa, Pisa, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
Pisa is a city in Italy's Tuscany region best known for its iconic Leaning Tower.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Pisa Central Station, Piazza della Stazione, 56125 Pisa PI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.