Touristic highlights of Sacromonte Caves on a Private full day tour with a local
What you will find in this community though, is a place of extraordinary novelty, as many of the people of Sacromonte don’t live in houses, but in caves.This is the way the locals here have lived since at least the 16th century, when their ancestors carved homes from the soft rock high in the hills to provide a safe place to live in what were turbulent times. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you filled with offbeat sightseeing, visitng local popular hangout places and trying the local food & drinks. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich Spanish culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sacromonte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacromonte, Granada Spain
Experience the best of the city with our guide.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Sacromonte, 18010 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.