Touristic highlights of Semur-en-Auxois a Private half day tour with a local
You will instantly fall in love with this picturesque town, this town is virtually as it was in medieval times, with its four towers overlooking a river spanned by two ancient stone bridges. The church of Notre-Dame contains numerous works of art and lovely stained-glass windows. The château is set high up on a rock, built around a square 12th-century keep, and is synonymous with the region it defended. The many-turreted village houses overlooking the canal indicate its successful involvement in river trade in those days. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich french culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket to and from Bruges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auxerre, Auxerre, Yonne, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
The beautiful, red-roofed medieval town of Semur-en-Auxois stands on a pink granite plateau. With a rich heritage and history, the town has a conservation area that's a particularly nice place for an outing.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :21140 Semur-en-Auxois, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.